Program Tuition: $4,000.00
The AWS SysOps Administrator Program
This comprehensive program starts with foundational instruction on Amazon Web Services (AWS) you'lllearn using online, cloud-based labs. This first section of this program empowers Learners to understandarchitecture systems and solve technical problems using the latest cloud computing technologies. Learnerswill identify key AWS storage options, Amazon EBS, Amazon S3 bucket creation, and sample code andlibraries along with computing and networking services using Amazon EBS and EC2 instances.
From there, the program introduces concepts and skills necessary to pass the AWS SysOps SOA-C01exam through various exercises and interactive labs. The program covers all of the SOA-C01 examobjectives teaching Learners about deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, andfault-tolerant systems on AWS; implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification validates a candidate's skills required toprovision, operate, and maintain systems running on AWS. With this certification, a candidate can identifyand gather requirements to create a solution built and operated on AWS, and provide AWS operations,deployment guidance, and recommend best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project. Noprogramming knowledge or prior AWS experience is required to take the exam.
This program covers the following key areas and topics:
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working with AWS Storage Services
- Computing and Networking Services
- Managed Services and the Databases
- Deployment and Management
- Working with the AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Working with AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Building an Application Using AWS
- Getting Started with AWS
- Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services
- Implementing Compute and Network Services
- Using AWS Management Tools
- Securing an AWS Deployment
- Configuring Virtual Servers
- Managing Data Storage
- Managing Databases
- Securing AWS Resources
- Managing Identity and Access
- Deploying AWS Resources
- Monitoring AWS Resources
- Monitoring and Managing Billing
- Optimizing Performance
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam Prep
Education and National Certifications
- Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- There is a National Certification exam available to students who successfully complete thisprogram:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
IMPORTANT: In addition to this training program, it is recommended that candidates have:
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience with AWS technology
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementingsecurity controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface(CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework as well as AWS networking and securityservices
Students who complete the Texas A&M University - Texarkana AWS SysOps Administrator Associate program will be prepared to sit for the national certification exam(s). In order to work as a AWS Sys Ops Administrator Associate, many states nationwide are requiring that learners achieve national certification prior to working in that state. Students who complete this program are encouraged to complete the practical/clinical externship option with their program. This comprehensive program is designed toprepare students to sit for exam(s). Students who complete this program can and do sit for the national certification exam(s) and are qualified, eligible and prepared to do so.