Program Tuition: $4,000.00
Gain hands-on experience to pass the ITP-110 certification exam with the Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP) course and lab.The lab is cloud-based, device-enabled, and can easily be integrated with an LMS. The IoT certification course covers the ITP-110 exam objectives and teaches students how to work with IoT ecosystems, security, privacy, and safety, IoT system development life cycle, and the impact of IoT.
The CertNexus Certified Internet of Things Practitioner exam will certify that the successful candidate has the foundational knowledge of IoT concepts, tools, and technologies. The CIoTP exam is ideal for individuals who are seeking to build vendor-neutral, cross-industry foundational knowledge. The certification exam will provide skills that will enable them to design, implement, operate, and/or manage an IoT ecosystem.
Education and National Certifications
• Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
• Students who complete this program will be eligible to sit for: ITP-110 Exam.
The Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP) exam requires no application fee, supporting documentation, or other eligibility verification measures for you to be eligible to take the exam. An exam voucher will come bundled with your training program or can be purchased separately. Once purchased, you will receive more information about how to register for and schedule your exam through Pearson Vue. You can also purchase a voucher directly through Pearson Vue. Once you have obtained your voucher information, you can register for an exam time. By registering, you agree to our Candidate Agreement.
While there are no formal prerequisites to register for and schedule an exam, we strongly recommend you first possess the following knowledge:
- Understanding of the business benefits and challenges of IoT systems.
- Understanding of a typical IoT ecosystem, including the physical elements, edge/fog computing elements, network and connectivity elements, cloud and cloud platform elements, and the applications and things within various market sectors.
- Understanding of common IoT security and privacy threats and countermeasures.
- Understanding of common IoT safety hazards and risk management approaches.
- Understanding of the IoT system development life cycle.